inmatriculare ambarcatiune

Vreau sa inmatriculez barca la capitania Dej...oare trebuie si barca prezenta?pentru poze sau alte cele...care o fi procedura?

cel mai sigur raspuns il afli direct de la capitanie nu de aici . oricum retine este mai comod decit in alte parti . sa ai bafta

How we found to make additional specifications in Order 534, would mean that should the category S and windsurf boards longer than 2.5 meters. I was given the Danube with a windsurf of 2,80m. It means that we have violated the Order? 4. If using a kite / kite (used in kitesurfing) to tow the boat, sailing boat is considered? Not specified anything in the sense that in order ... 5. If they are found to violate the provisions of the categories of permits, which sanctions can be applied against me? I want to try to take the discussion to a more technical level, basing their argument on the legislation, with explicit mention of the article had in mind

How we found to make additional specifications in Order 534, would mean that should the category S and windsurf boards longer than 2.5 meters. I was given the Danube with a windsurf of 2,80m. It means that we have violated the Order? 4. If using a kite / kite (used in kitesurfing) to tow the boat, sailing boat is considered? Not specified anything in the sense that in order ... 5. If they are found to violate the provisions of the categories of permits, which sanctions can be applied against me? I want to try to take the discussion to a more technical level, basing their argument on the legislation, with explicit mention of the article had in mind
E pe treaba lui ăsta! Trollllll
Don't feed the troll!
Bye paki!

Ultima editare:
Vreau sa inmatriculez barca la capitania Dej...oare trebuie si barca prezenta?pentru poze sau alte cele...care o fi procedura?
Salut! Sigur trebuie sa te duci cu barca si eu am fost cu ea si au masurat-o au fotografiat-0 au vrut sa vada vestele, luminile,pompa de santina etc.Trebuie programare prealabila asa ca suna la capitanie.

E pe treaba lui ăsta! Trollllll
Don't feed the troll!
Bye paki!
Sa fie Troll? Nu prea cred! Este prea la obiect! Dunare, Ordinul 534 (pe 2007, chiar daca el nu spune), 2,5 metri, panze, zmee! Chiar loveste unde ne doare si pe noi!

Eu cred ca ar trebui sa-i raspundem!

Hello Lepord!

Every floating object powered by an engine powerful than or equal to 3.68kW (only inshore waters) or by sails, sized from 2.5 meters to 24 meters, must be skippered only by ICC permit holders. Otherwise is either a criminal offence or you may be fined from 5000 lei to 10.000 lei. Windsurfs over 2.5 meters are included, however not expressly. No prosecutions had taken place, but in case of accident it may matter. However nobody seems to care. Please don't take these as legal advice!

Back
Sus