Questions about kayak rent in Bacau.

Hi All.

I'm from Poland. At the end of November this year, I'll be in Bacau. I saw, there is a artificial lake in the center of city.
And, would like to rent a kayak, for 1-2 hours, afternoon, for short trip at lake. So, my questions are:
- Is there any kayak rent agency typically open in November (..when season is finished?)
- What is estimated cost
- Do I need any special permision? In Poland, in the past, swimming card was required - right now, no need anything to kayaking/rafting/sailing.

I apologize that using English, but I don't speak Romanian.

If its not correct parts of forum, for such kind of question, please redirect me.

Thanks.

Hi All.

I'm from Poland. At the end of November this year, I'll be in Bacau. I saw, there is a artificial lake in the center of city.
And, would like to rent a kayak, for 1-2 hours, afternoon, for short trip at lake. So, my questions are:
- Is there any kayak rent agency typically open in November (..when season is finished?)
- What is estimated cost
- Do I need any special permision? In Poland, in the past, swimming card was required - right now, no need anything to kayaking/rafting/sailing.

I apologize that using English, but I don't speak Romanian.

If its not correct parts of forum, for such kind of question, please redirect me.

Thanks.

Very nice, Marcel :)
It is an announcement about renting kayaks and canoes, for Bacau and many other cities: Luncanu Vlad tel. 0732004004
But I don't know if they still renting in november. Try a call. http://bacau.inchirieri24.ro/inchir...au_inchirieri-caiace-piatra_8149.html#contact
Another description for something you may be interested : https://andreeachiruta.wordpress.com/2012/03/19/insula-de-agrement-bacau/
but I'm almost sure that this kind of activity is for the warm season.

P.S.
I would have thought you were interested in a sailing boat. You guys, have a lot of manufacturers and users of sailing boats, in Poland :) .

Very nice, Marcel :)
It is an announcement about renting kayaks and canoes, for Bacau and many other cities: Luncanu Vlad tel. 0732004004
(..) .

Hi Florio

Thank you for info, I'll try.

One more question : if swimming is freely allowed in Romania? I'v already checked weather, and water should be
'warm' enough even for short swimming :)
As I mentioned before in Poland, before 2011 'swimming card' (certificate of competency) was required for swimming/
kayaking/sailing/etct.

Hahahha
Hello and welcome
Swimming is one of the last few goodies still free in Romania along with having sex with your wife and some other minor ones :) :) :)

Back
Sus